STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER
Strawberries + Rhubarb + Honey. This fresh and fruity cocktail will reignite some summer vibes.
INTRODUCING: BOTANY SPARKLING BOTANICAL WATERS! Reading STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER 1 minute Next COLLECTIVE ARTS LAUNCHES ‘BRAVE NOISE’ COLLAB
|1.5 oz Rhubarb Hibiscus Gin|
.75 oz Honey Syrup (2 parts honey, 1 part boiled water)
|.75 oz Lemon Juice|
|2 dashes Hibiscus Bitters⠀|
|2 Strawberries (stems removed)⠀|
|1 Candied Cherry (for garnish)⠀|
- Add your strawberries and muddle to a pulp.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to your shaker (except garnish).
- Fill with ice and give a vigorous shake.
- Double strain into your favourite Coupe glass.⠀
- Garnish with Candied Cherry
RECIPE & PHOTO BY: MONICA CARBONELL